Monday, May 25, 2015

What if....


*Today I was looking at facebook and seeing everyone brag on their children and their end of the year accomplishments. I love looking at these, but it got me wondering...what if?

What if we bragged on our spouses like we do our kids?

What if we cheered for our husbands like we do our favorite teams?

What if we prayed for our husbands like we do for our friends?

What if we kept up the little details about our husbands like we do the contestants on idol?

What if we honored them as Christ tells us to, loving them as our own body?

What if we spent some time thinking about why we fell in love with them in the first place?

Just thought I'd pose these questions today that I am asking myself....what if.

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, understand and support your husbands in ways that show your support for Christ.

*Repost from 2014

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Love this! In the past year, God has opened my eyes! I call my husband the energizer bunny because he has worked on our flooded home relentlessly!